Making May Magical
May is National Re-commitment Month. It is a time to take a look back at the commitments you made to yourself at the beginning of the year and evaluate where you are, where you want to go now and what your true commitments are.
“If you had started doing anything two weeks ago, by today you would have been two weeks better at it.”~ John Mayer
What would you have completed if you had started two weeks ago?
If you are following my Facebook Page you have been reading the posts each day about commitment.
This month, I am challenging you to commit and follow through on what you choose to commit to for yourself, your career and your life.
Here is what happens when you take the steps to moving forward.
April was an amazing month for me!
- I made changes to my website, added a store and updated a lot of my information. Take a look.
- I have a NEW FREE OFFER: Unravel the Chaos and Energize Your Life in 5 Simple Steps. (You can sign up for this and you won't get duplicate newsletters!) (Remember to confirm once you sign up!)
- I wrote an article for the Central Ohio Natural Awakenings Magazine about Stress Awareness Month. My article is on Page 9.
Because of that article, Out N About Columbus contacted me and I was interviewed for their show that aired on April 19th. My portion is about 13 minutes in. (Watch for this interview to be added to my website.)
- I was one of the experts for the PURIFSummit.
- I spoke at both the Cincinnati and Columbus Chapters of e-Women.
- I am gaining more clients and loving how I am able to help people pull the wonderful gems they have inside of them out to move forward, make the changes they choose to make to create healthier, happier and calmer lives.
How did I accomplish all of this?
- I made a commitment to make this business a success.
- Each day I set no more than 2- 3 major tasks to be accomplished.
- I focus and follow through.
Most of all, I trust in myself and my business, I have confidence and I let go of anything that does not serve me or will stop me from moving forward.
I would love to hear what your commitments are and to follow your progress. Of course, I would love to be there to guide you to make it happen.
Please post your commitments on my facebook page so that you have a support group to help you move forward.
Wishing you bliss, Geri Sue